Air conditioning is a competitive market, and while it is fantastic to be spoilt for choice when considering your installation or maintenance of your kit, it can be a little overwhelming! Here at Phoenix ACR, we like to be as transparent as possible to give you all the facts that you need to make that all important decision.
The first thing that you should know about us, is that we strive for excellence, and won’t settle for anything less. From our engineers and office staff to the director of the company, we have the same high expectation and a responsibility to ensure that each and every staff member goes above and beyond to fulfil their role with excellence and to leave a lasting positive impact on every customer. Customer satisfaction comes second to none, and we ensure that our staff are trained to the highest level and participate in Continuous Professional Development throughout their career.
How do we take responsibility as a company?
We have a commitment to play our part in minimizing our environmental impact and we are constantly striving to improve. Some of the things that we are already doing include but are not limited to:
- High spec, Low emission vehicles, compliant with the Ultra-Low Emission Zone regulations.
- Strict recycling scheme, with as little as 10% of our waste going to landfill.
- Return of recycled gas to licensed suppliers for proper and legal disposal.
- Recycling of scrap metal to a legal local scrap metal merchant in Sittingbourne, just 1.2 miles from the head office and 0.8 miles from our local storage facility.
- Having kit delivered straight to site where possible, to reduce the carbon footprint of your equipment.
- Using efficient air conditioning as our only source of heating and cooling in our offices.
How do you know you can trust us?
- We are honest and hardworking – but don’t take our word for it! We are on Checkatrade with an admirable score of 10/10 based on the past 12 months and 12 reviews. Check for yourself at checkatrade.com/trades/phoenixacrlimited
Who are we recognised by?
- We are recognised by large, reputable manufacturers such as Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Panasonic.
- We are proud to have achieved the Certified Installer certification with Daikin and Pro Partner certification with Panasonic, allowing us to honour extended warranties and extra discount.
- We are recognised by Checkatrade and Bark as a trusted and reputable company.
- We are REFCOM F-Gas Certified.